Check out some of my video samples!
Need a teen voice?
My daughter has you covered. Click below to learn more about her.
Before Mars - prequel to the Mars series on NatGeo.
1. I have been doing voice-overs professionally since 1993, and theater even longer than that.
2. My dad, who was an architect, designed and built my vocal booth. It is quite sound-proof, but I still have to put my cockatiel downstairs when I'm recording. He's a loud sonofagun.
3. I love to study dialects, and can mimic many different ones. Favorite dialect: "vaguely European," for that global, "I'm-not-sure-where-she's-from" sound.
4. I'm crazy for Shakespeare. Not sure if that has anything to do with voice-over, but there it is.
5. Contrary to what this photo might indicate, my cat, Wendell, does NOT do voice-over. Please don't encourage him.
Drop me a line at email@example.com
or call me: 317-319-0266
Thanks for getting in touch!